Sunday, January 8, 2012

Something Lovecraftian to read

While culling my bookshelves (a painful and endless endeavor), I discovered that Monte Cook and John Tynes' d20 Call of Cthulhu book includes quite a good bibliography. I select from among the listed works those I never read, read but forgot, or feel it's high time to read again:


  1. This is an amazing good deed you've done putting all these links in one place, Paul - thanks!

  2. Awesome list! I think I have read about 90% of it (and re-read because really, that is the good stuff). Thank you for comprising this, I need to be on the lookout for the other 10%.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.